Butternut Squash and Spinach Sauté
Write a review
- 1lb Chopped Butternut Squash
- 1 bag (12oz) Baby Spinach
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Craisens
- 1 Garlic Clove finely chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375, peel and chop butternut squash into cubes or better yet, buy it already peeled and cubed. Add Tbsp of sesame oil to glass baking dish and roast 15 minutes, stir and roast another 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in saucepan, add 1 Tbsp sesame oil, finely chopped garlic, and spinach. Sautee until spinach soft and set aside.
- Once Butternut squash is done roasting, add to spinach mixture and craisens and sauté for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Add a can of fire roasted tomatoes to spice it up! (optional)
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Great as fall/winter lunch or as a side dish!
CHHC LLC | Nancy Tilelli https://www.cherryhillhealthcoach.com/