Black Bean Burgers
Write a review
- 5 minutes
- 2 cans Black Beans
- 1 cup breadcrumbs, panko or gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped onion or shallots
- 1 whole Egg
- Salt And Pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley and cilantro
- High heat cooking oil (sesame, coconut, other)
- Mix above ingredients in mixing bowl and form patties. You can crush the black beans into a paste with your hands or fork and allow some whole beans to remain. Patties should be fairly wet. fry on medium heat and cover for a few minutes on each side. Allow some time for patty to crust on each side in order to hold together. Using the cover will allow the patties to cook throughout.
- Take your time with this recipe, it is WORTH it. You won't believe how good these are!
- Serve alone, on a bed of greens or even on a bun!!
CHHC LLC | Nancy Tilelli https://www.cherryhillhealthcoach.com/