Johnny's Gluten Free Muffin Balls
Write a review
- 1 Cup Almond Meal (drained but wet)
- 1/4 Cup Raw Cacao Powder (Navita Natural)
- 2 Tbsp Agave
- 1 Cup Flax Meal
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour ( can be replaced with your favorite flour)
- 1/2 Cup Bob' Red Mill Mix or Amy's Baking Mix
- 1/4 Cup Craisins (any flavor or raisins)
- 1/4 Cup 70% Dark Chocolate Chips
- 3 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Shaved Unsweetened Coconut
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 Ripe Bananas or Brown Bananas
- 1 Egg or Chia Seed Equivalent
- 4 Tsp Organic Sugar (optional)
- Almond Meal: let almonds soak overnight, drain add spring water then put in food processor. Drain liquid but leave somewhat wet.
- Add almond meal to bowl then add in all other ingredients, mix or knead with clean hands until completely mixed. Use tablespoon to spoon mixture into muffin tin (lighly sprayed with coconut oil spray). Top each muffin with tiny bit of sugar for a crunchy sweet top. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until bottom lightly browned.
- Let cool and keep in air tight container.
- This recipe is very forgiving, you can use any flour you like, you can add nuts or different nut butters, they all work well.
- Easy Easy Easy - great for breakfast or snack!
Cherry Hill Health Coach LLC | Nancy Tilelli http://www.cherryhillhealthcoach.com/