Gluten Free Waffles
This recipe is great for kids, keeps things moving! The freeze great and just run under water and toast!
Write a review
- Any all purpose gluten free baking mix (I use Wegmans, Bob's, King Arthur or pamela's)
- 1 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Cup Flax Meal
- 1 Container of Pacific Almond Milk - plain or vanilla
- 6 tablespoons Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- 4 Pastured Eggs
- Heat Waffle Iron and grease. I use Trader Joe's coconut oil spray.
- Add all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Once mixed thoroughly, add the eggs, oil, and whole container of almond milk. If you don't like almond milk, you can substitute with coconut, hazelnut, oat, or any milk of your choosing.
- Mix well and use 4 -5 tablespoons for each waffle, dependig on your iron and the thickness you prefer. Cook 3 - 4 minutes until lightly browned.
- Serve and enjoy!
- I love this recipe since my son loves waffles, is gluten free and they aid in digestive health.
- They freeze easily and just run under cold water and throw in the toaster over and they come out great!
Cherry Hill Health Coach LLC | Nancy Tilelli http://www.cherryhillhealthcoach.com/