Dandelion Salad with Warm Hazelnut Vinaigrette
Write a review
- 2 large bunches dandelion greens
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Wash greens, remove stems and chop into 3/4-inch pieces.
- Place greens in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat oil in a sauté pan on medium.
- Add garlic and nuts, stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
- Stir in vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Pour the hot vinaigrette over the greens and toss well.
Cherry Hill Health Coach LLC | Nancy Tilelli http://www.cherryhillhealthcoach.com/