Lemon and Spices Grilled Shrimp Kabobs
Write a review
- 1 lb. shrimp (about 21-25 shrimp), peeled and deveined
- 1 lemon, sliced (for serving, optional)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley (for serving, optional)
- FOR THE MARINADE
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1. Place all of the marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours or longer. Stir occasionally to coat.
- 2. Preheat the grill. Place the wooden skewers in water and allow to soak for 10 minutes. Skewer the shrimp and cook for about 2 1/2 minutes, flip and cook another 2 1/2 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked through.
- 3. Serve with lemon wedges and a sprinkle of fresh parsley (optional).
Cherry Hill Health Coach LLC | Nancy Tilelli http://www.cherryhillhealthcoach.com/